It is one of the most important sections of the University and is headed by a Finance Officer. It consists of several sub-sections shown in the following block diagram:
- Maintenance grants from State
- Grants from UGC, New Delhi
- Non Plan
- Extramural Sources
- Staff salary
- Running of School of Studies
- Examinations remuneration
- Sports (Organization & Participation)
- Maintenance of buildings & campus
- Laboratory Consumables & Non-consumables
It is the mirror of all financial transactions made by the University. It is prepared annually. It reflects all receipts, payments of the University. It also shows all dues and deficits.
Fixes up priority of heads of expenditures.
Makes decision on short term and long term fixed deposits.
All advances are pre-audited. Advances are given for both, staff & student welfare activities.
Home building loan
Vehicle loan: Car, Scooter
Medical Advance & Allowances
Festival & Grain Allowances
Aprons & Liveries
Hostels (boys & girls); PG & Research Scholars)
Health center: free medicines for students
Scholarships for PG, M.Phil., Ph.D. students
Library: Procurement of books & journals
Laboratories: for both Science & Social Science
Computer facilities for all School of Studies
Play ground facility, Gymnasium & Stadium
Sustenance of development activities by the Grants received from UGC, State Government, Other extramural finding agencies and also from savings on university fees.
- Construction of buildings
- Construction of road
- Boundary wall
- Residential quarters
- Electricity & Water
- Sanitary facility
- Watches all receipts of fees & other dues from the affiliated colleges (about 180)
- Adjustment of advances
- Examination center advance
- Maintaining accounts of all receipts & payments.
- Issue of utilization certificates for all grants received from funding agencies.
- Receipts and payments of 7 self-financing courses are maintained.
- Proper utilization of University Fund.
- Compliance of annual audit reports.
- Arranging meetings of finance committees.